Neil's Career Page
KRISLYN'S STRICTLY BUSINESS
to Neil's Asthma Site
Back to Neil's Link City
- Looking for education or training for your current job or a future
position? Here are a number of training resources to help.
- Contract &
- A selection of online services that directly match individuals who
wish to do contract or project work with companies looking for them.
- They say they've got more jobs from more employers in every
category. Plus expert advice, salary surveys and calculators,
relocation tools, and much more. Free registration.
- They call themselves the largest job search portal in the world
with the ability to access millions of jobs.
true;" onmouseout="window.status=' ';return
- Gear for your career by posting your resume at this site.
- Promote your freelance business by adding your freelance profile
- Their job guides show you: how to turn your resume into an
interview generator, interview tips and secrets to get you the
offer, how to write attention-grabbing cover letters easily, how to
learn to network for hidden jobs, and top-dollar salary negotiation
- Maximize your career exposure in just minutes by getting your
resume into the hands of over 12,000 recruiters.
Grad Job Hunter
- Find your perfect career, including salary info, work requirements
and job outlook along with specific job postings. The #1 entry level
- A job board for students and alumni of every College, University,
Graduate School, High School, and Vocational and Adult Education
School in the United States. Designed to help students and alumni
find internships, temporary jobs, part-time jobs and full-time jobs.
- Instantly send your resume to 5500+ recruiters.
- Explore their library of career guides, company reports and eBooks
for job hunters. All of them you can read virtually instantaneously
- and affordably -- on your PC or Mac
Union and Small Business Association
- A resource for finding jobs working at home.
- Download your free version of the Work-At-Home Job
Xcelerator now to find your dream job.
- Thinking about a change? Career Advantage can help you figure out
what you'd like to do in life and how to achieve your goals.
- Aptitude tests, Personality tests, Occupational Interest
- Send your resume to your personally customized list of executive
- Enter the world of modeling. Put yourself where you can be seen by
the best modeling agencies in the world.
- Here's a place to find a job in the non-profit sector.
- Powerful career management system with a guaranteed first
interview. Includes your own personalized career web space with
audio, video, and portfolio sections.
- How do you find a real work at home job without getting scammed?
- Job matching for both job seekers and employers based on an
international searchable database. Job seekers can post a resume
(CV), attach their own personal resumes (CVs), and perform extensive
searches on this worldwide database for job openings, employment
placement, and career opportunities.
- Gives you the lowdown on the companies, industries and careers
you're considering, as well as advice on everything from what it's
like to break into a new industry in the middle of your career to
how to get that ideal job to relocating to a new city. They have
inside information you usually can't get about a job or company
until you start working there.
- Thousands of current sports job openings and internships
throughout North America. Choose sports management, marketing,
media, recreation, hi-tech and many more.
- The only magazine dedicated to serving the needs of independent IT
consultants. Readers turn to it to learn how the latest developments
in tax and employment law will affect them, how they can secure
insurance and benefits, what new software and technologies they need
to be familiar with, where the best geographical locations are to
find work, and what tools and techniques they can use to further
- Has databases for job seekers, part-timers, and people seeking an
internship or volunteer opportunity.
- AEC Jobbank
- Employment resource for the architectural, engineering, real
estate and construction industries.
- America's Employers
- Over 55,000 advertised positions and 40,000 employers.
- American's Job Bank
- Over 1,000,000 jobs. Features TalentBank, Career Infonet, Learning
eXchange. Produced in cooperation with state employment services. No
charge to employers to list jobs.
- Specializes in helping people find jobs at Internet companies.
- Best Jobs U.S.A.
- From the publisher of Employment Review&#reg; Magazine.
Includes Career Guide, HR Solutions, and News.
- A nationally focused job site for the manufacturing and
construction trades. Job seekers who post their information receive
a professional, print-ready resume for their personal use, links to
employers, and a search by zip code radius, job function or expected
- Career Magazine
- Info on being your own boss, job fairs, recruiter & consultant
directories, relocation resources.
- Nicely done site - includes articles, an "agent"
offering daily notices of new positions, discussion forum, and more.
- Search over 200,000 job listings.
- 125,000+ jobs plus a career center offering advice.
- Over 100,000 jobs available; over 400,000 job searches per day.
- Jobseekers discover career opportunities, job postings,
internships, interview and job search strategies. Employers and
recruiters explore their extensive resume database with high-tech
- Over 300,000 jobs from a large number of the nation's newspapers.
- Features MyCareerSite - a confidential career service that lets
you market yourself anonymously to the nation's leading employers.
- This resume writing and career services company specializes in
creating professional resumes for all levels of experience. If you
don't get any interviews within 30 days of ordering one of their
services, they'll fine-tune your job-search strategy and will
rewrite your resume, absolutely free.
- Professional, technical and managerial jobs.
- Cool Works
- Summer jobs, winter jobs and careers in national and state parks,
cruise lines, guest ranches, camps, amusement parks and more.
- Department of Labor - Employment
and Training Administration
- For those who are you Looking for work, who need to file for
Unemployment Compensation, and for Laid-off Workers who need
retraining and assistance.
- Find a job, post a job, and more. They've got lots of lists like
"Top Companies for mothers", and "Teacher Salaries by
- Executive careers from Korn/Ferry International and the Wall
- National job search engine for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and
transgendered community and gay friendly employers.
- More than 200,000 job listings online. Enabling job posters to
control exposure for their jobs and allows job seekers to control
visibility of their rTsumTs.
- How to Resign
- Tips on submitting your resignation and on not burning bridges
when you decide you're resigning.
- An international database of job openings and internships for
students and recent graduates.
- Job Accommodation Network
- A toll-free consulting service that provides information about job
accommodations & employability of people with disabilities.
- For both job seekers and recruiters. Includes a salary calculator
showing cost of living difference between 2 cities.
- Specializes in user-generated reviews of different aspects of the
job hunting process, including interviews, salaries, and the job
- Jobs for people in healthcare, education, charities, government
and other caring positions.
- Jobs Posted Free
- They help job candidates find employment and employers and
recruiters find candidates for free.
- Billed as the nation's largest job listing service for college
- From National Association of Colleges and Employers -
"America's bridge between higher education
and the world of work".
- They have 34+ specialty niches. They say they place more
transitioning military officers into civilian positions than anyone
else in the country.
- Monster Board
- Over 185,000 job opportunities. One of the largest job sites on
- NationJob Network
- A network of computerized recruitment services. Job seekers just
tell system what they want, and from then on this free service
automatically sends them any new jobs that match their choices via
- Designed specifically for the staffing industry. Job seekers can
search jobs, recruiters can search resumes and employers can hire
- Technical Recruiting Job Site. Job candidates can post resumes.
- Ray & Berndtson
- An international executive search firm, specializing in recruiting
services for top-level executives in the automotive, business and
professional services, consumer products and services, e-business,
energy and utilities, financial services, healthcare and life
sciences, industrial products and services,
education/not-for-profit, and technology sectors.
- Recruiters Online
- A global community of recruiters, headhunters, & professional
- Resort employment opportunities working at ski areas, in camps and
on cruise ships.
- Resume Logic
- Resume and cover letter writing service for professionals in
engineering, information technology, sales and marketing. Free
resume critique offered.
- Resume Tutor
- Interactive workbook designed to make resume writing less of a
pain. From University of Minnestota.
- Specializes in the placement of bilingual (Spanish/English and
Portuguese/English) professionals of all ethnic backgrounds working
in all industries and functions.
- Broken down by state. Contains links directly to the employment or
career pages of specific employers.
- TEMP 24-7
- Devoted to those who are temporary employees.
- Wall Street Journal - Careers
- Professional careers. Includes Career News, Job Seek, Who's
Hiring?, Resources, and Job Alert (by email).
- What Color Is
Your Parachute: Job Hunting Online
- By Dick Bowles, author of the book.
- From the Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work. Many
features including online counselling, videos, forums and databases.
- The online arm of Olsten Staffing Services with more than 900
staffing offices in the United States and internationally.
By Industry / Profession
Accounting & Finance
- Resources for employers and employees.
- Airline Employee Placement
- Used By over 3,600 aviation companies worldwide.
- Computer Jobs & technical employment in the US &
Canada, Submit your resume to a computer professional career job
center for IT/IS computer programming professionals, including
programmers, DBA s, analysts, networks.
- For computer professionals, with thousands of high tech
permanent, contract, and consulting jobs nationwide.
- Computer Job Center.
- Online source for free resume hosting and job postings. They
act as career counselors to help you define, locate and
successfully secure the right career opportunities and/or
- They offer a wide range of dynamic consulting and full time
positions for the IT Professional.
- An international IT recruitment site whose features include of
course job search and staff search. Applicants can post their
resume and picture and employers can create a fully customizable
profile with HTML that appears on all their job postings.
- Provides high-tech firms with freelance IT professionals.
- For high tech employers and employees.
- Exclusively for developers to find career and technical
resources, network with developers, find job opportunities and
help employers recruit.
Construction and Real Estate
- Offers job listings, company profiles, and a resume database
for the construction and real estate fields.
Consulting and Contract
- Contract Employee's
- Devoted to Self-reliance and Security for Contract Employees.
Employment Weekly Online
- Links to Home Pages for many of the firms that are currently
advertising their job openings in Contract Employment Weekly
(both the print and electronic versions).
- EDP Contract Services
- For Information Technology professionals
- Kelly Services
- Complete line of Staffing Services offer high-level
professionals with skills from the Office to the Factory, from
the Tech Site to the Trade Show, from the Law firm to the Lab.
- Professional Association of
- Helps contractors and consultants view themselves as their own
- Fast-loading and easily accessible job listings for engineers
and technical professionals.
- America's Job Bank
- Computerized network links the 1,800 state Employment Service
- Careers In
- A search engine designed to help qualified individuals find
challenging opportunities that meet their career objectives in
government and the public sector.
- Federal Jobs Digest
- Private source of federal job information.
- American Medical Employment
- They provide direct matching between physicians seeking
positions and healthcare organizations seeking to recruit top
caliber physicians to their communities. Their services are
employer-supported and are free to physicians.
- American Mobile
- Contract assignments for therapists and pathologists
- Fogarty and Associates
- Apecialize in the search and placement of physicans,
executives, and managers in the health care industry.
- Health Network USA
- Provides the healthcare industry with high quality
professionals to meet critical staffing needs.
- HealthStaf Medical
- Offers diverse assignments for nurses, radiology technicians,
respiratory therapists, and many more of the medical
- They offer nurses a free job database and an option to post
their resumes for free as well.
- International Medical
Management home page
- Doctors, dentists, nurses and paramedicals for Saudi Arabia
and the Far East.
- New Directions
- A national medical staffing firm placing medical personnel in
permanent and travel positions.
- Founded in 1994 - places over 7,000 physicians per year.
- RCQ Career Network
- Connects professionals with experience in the Regulatory
Affairs, Clinical Research, Quality Assurance and other related
areas to career opportunities in the pharmaceutical, medical
device and biotechnology industries.
- William Squibb &
- Specializing in foreign recruitment of healthcare
professionals, nurses, and medical technologists for placement
in the US and Canada.
- Worldwide Medical
- Places physicians, primary care and all medical, surgical and
anesthesia specialties, CRNA's (Nurse Anesthetists) into
hospitals, clinics, and offices nationwide.
- Jobs of all types in the insurance industry.
- Serves the Actuarial profession Worldwide in all disciplines,
at all levels from Entry-Level through Fellowship, and works
with clients on both retained and contingent searches.
- A site tailored to the insurance community’s needs that is
fast, comprehensive, and all-inclusive.
National Search, Inc.
- A professional association of over 30 recruiters in the
insurance industry operating on a national basis.
- Employers, recruiters and job seekers can now access a focused
database of insurance professionals and job opportunities.
- Life Career Retreat
- For those investigating a career in life insurance sales.
- Attorney Job Network
- Klein, Landau & Romm, Inc., recruits for the premier law
firms and corporate departments in the United States.
- Attorney Jobs
- Produced by the National and Federal Legal Employment Report.
- Legal job search firm helping attorneys and law students find
legal employment through custom targeted mail campaigns.
- Legal Clarity
- They provide resources to be successful in your career search.
Check out their Career Fair listings, seminars and many more
- Extensive database of career opportunities for legal
professionals of all levels. Offered free to job seekers and
includes confidential resume posting and profile submission.
- A place for all Loss Prevention professionals who are seeking
employment. They have a daily updated job posting section that
is free to use.
- find Network
- A media recruiting firm with offices on both coasts.
- Charity Careers
- A Canadian site offering positions with non-profit
- A Job site for Purchasing and Supply Chain Professionals.
- Retail job exchange
- Represents many types of retail companies throughout the
United States and Internationally.
- National database of current retail job listings and
high-quality retail job seekers.
- A rapidly expanding, sales-specific Internet recruiting
service. They've got a resume database, job posting and review,
sales-specific career fairs, and banner advertising.
- Job site for sales professionals.
- Devoted exclusively to telecommunications positions. Post
& Search resumes and jobs - Hundreds of helpful
telecommunications and job hunting links.
- A job and resume posting site dedicated to the travel and
tourism industries in North America.
- TKO Personnel Inc.
- Provides services for international (Asia/Pacific)
professionals, managers and individual contributors for the
semiconductor, software and communications industries.
- DARE Personnel
- Executive search, permanent placement, and contract
- Employment Opps in
- Legal, computers, finance, sales & marketing, and business
services & administration.
- A1 Jobs - Resumes
- Part of The Canada Centre - Canada's National Website Portal.
- Actualjobs Canada
- Large Internet index of Canadian job offers. ActualJobs daily
reindexes more than 15000 job offers from more than 200 Canadian
- Canada Employment Weekly
- Canada's largest career newspaper.
- Directory of
- Everything you want to know about recruiters in Canada.
- Electronic Labour Exchange
- A service of Human Resources Development Canada.
- Innovative features for job seekers and employers.
- Provides free access to career postings, resume wizard,
relocation tools, free e-mail, national scholarship search,
career articles, and chats with human resource professionals,
employers, and recruiters.
- Job Bank
- A service of Human Resources Development Canada.
- +Jobs Canada
- Canada-wide Internet job database.
- Uses advanced Profiling Technology, not Keyword Searches to
accurately match Job Seekers with Employers.
- Netjobs Information Services
- Provides organizations looking for increased exposure over the
World Wide Web the opportunity to place their company logo or
hypertext links to their web sites.
- They have a database of over 450 vacancy sites categorised by
industry sector and location. In addition, there are links to
hundreds of employers and many more jobseeker resources.
- Jobsite UK Recruitment
- Permanent and Contract Vacancies.
- Salaries in the computer industry.
- Search for a new job and also find out what you should be
- Use the Salary Wizard>TM to get information about
compensation for a wide variety of positions with information
specific to your area of the country and zip code.
- Extensive salary comparisons by zip code of employer.
- Free Internet salary site that is licensed, shows its sources,
displays conservative values and standard errors.
- Offers salaries, benefits, and cost-of-living information for
30,000+ positions in over 45,000 locations.
- Over 150 benchmark positions in a number of different employment
areas with Compensation Data.
Street Journal Interactive Edition
- Has a salary comparison section.
- Offers detailed computer contracting rates for real contracts
around the country.
See Also ...
- Krislyn's Human
- Open Directory Project Sites
- The Open Directory Project provides an additional extensive
list of sites in the following topic areas: